It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:59 pm 

WHEN I FIRST GOT EMAIL ABOUT THE COMP IT SAID WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN BASED THE VIDEO THE FANS ETC NOW THE OTHER DAY YOU POSTED THAT THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN BASED ON SKILL WHICH I FEEL I HAVE BUT WHEN DID THE RULES CHANGE I PRINTED THEM OUT OFF MY EMAIL SO IM VERY CLEAR OF WHAT IT SAID I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY THEY CHANGED

Report this post Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 am 

I want and need to know the same thing..You cant go off of votes anyway that wouldnt be fair..Because there is some phoney profiles around here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:15 am 

it aint some fake profiles its like a milli lol but like they said upload a video with personal prescence and what you wanna do and shit nobody did that shit except a couple cats and this is number five in the heading of WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ENTER if a cat is scared to show they face or step on a stage and rock maybe they aint ready as far as crown ratings and shit im official and let me tell you it was hard work getting my own family to sit down and make a profile and vote so what are the new rules it said all entries uploaded by april 31 2009 i wanna know whats good in a competion if the rules change shouldnt the people in the comp be the first to know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:30 am 

Winners will be chosen by the Boomdizzle panelists with special consideration for top vote getters. It will be based on talent though. Video is optional - it does help though.