It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:09 am 

WE ALL WORK HARD RIGHT HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT THE FAKE TAKIN TOP SPOTS THROUGH FAKE SPINS AND VOTES HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VOTES DO YOU THINK ANYBODY ON THE TOP LIST SHOULD HAVE MORE SPINS THAN LL HIMSELF THIS HIS SITE LOL I WANNA SEE SOME FRESH NEW FACES ON THE ALLSTAR LIST KICK THE TRASH TO THE CURB I THINK THEY HAVE PROVED HOW UNIMPORTANT THEY REALLY ARE SINCE THEY HAVE TO CHEAT I WANNA MAKE A PROMISE TO ALL THE REAL PEOPLE THAT HAS GREAT MUSIC ORIGINALITY AND IS REAL I WILL AIR OUT ALL THESE FAKERS CAUSE ITS ABOUT TIME THE BULL ENDED

Report this post Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:20 pm 

the way as I see it-is that this is taken too seriously-although we live in a digital MC world-these "cheaters" will only exist that way-it sucks because some of them are talented. but it also proves that no real MC has the time to put into having these script writers and play increaser makers-but some real MC's do -and find it necessary. remember if suburban kids aint bumpin it -No real crossover success will ever come. But we are marketing in a new age now.....S. Boy is making that dough...........
LevonsghostLA

Report this post Reply with quote