It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LETS MAKE A HIT!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 am 

Hey..let's make a hit..I'm open to collaborate with artist of all genres..if you're about making music and not just telling people you do..hit me up NOW!..success does not wait, but is there for the taking..in other words, let's get it!..if you're just a hobbyist, please bypass this message..if you are a serious "musician" feel free to hit me up..One week, one song..or one week, 3 songs..but if you can't complete a song within a week then please do not contact me..time is far more valuable than money..why waste it??..if you read this entire message and you understand exactly where I'm coming from contact me at my name ..gmail.com

"You get out what you put in. Unless you're a magician, pulling rabbits out of hats and the sort. Yet in still, someone had to have put the damn rabbit in there."-Unknown

BANNED FROM ATLANTA

Report this post Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: LETS MAKE A HIT!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 am 

My son is the best musician I have heard in this area. People are blown away by his stuff. He writes metal, sings it, plays all the instruments better than the other band members. How does he break out of the local scene. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 am 
i am interested in doing the work. what do you bring to the table? Myself, I am a song writer, lyricist, and performer. I have come as close as Aftermath records,same time they were signing the Game, before they found out i was another white guy(they had only heard me) lol no biggie but i am still down to create great music. Check out my music and let me know. my verse is last on " Just a little bit" a group from alabama that i worked with through emailing music back and forth.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 pm 
we work with artist all over the world..
and we do it for free.
it's simple...

get at me for more info...
teekatown@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:35 am 

I have an artist, Benjamin "Boss Blacc" Davis, that will collaborate on this project. Mr. Davis is seeking exposure and some genre expansion for his professional development. He's a gangster rapper, literally(Former gangbanger).
Take a listen to one of his tracks from his debut project, "Hunger Games; Eat Or Get Ate", and let me know if you are interested. He is versatile.